SOLD Triple Locked 94 Land Cruiser - SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://offerup.com/item/detail/957135233?q=toyota+land+cruiser&cid=5.1
Here is the link to my OfferUp post. Willing to negotiate in person. Current asking price is $24,444
199K miles and only driving it for test drives.
New paint with fender holes welded up.
New bumpers & sliders.
Fresh Birff Job
Cloth seats from a Canadian Cruiser
OfferUp Link:

50178967-413F-442F-A36A-E23DB25DEFD7.jpeg

5E087AA5-7495-4A76-AF08-5898365F3A92.jpeg

2087D2F4-DCD4-4ED0-8996-53312E481F8D.jpeg

Last edited:
It only benefits all of us if prices continue to go up. Same story with the 40, 55 and 60 series. Now is our time. GLWS.
True if you're selling, not so much if you're looking to buy like some of us.

$27k???? If yours is worth that then mine is worth twice. I want some of what you are smoking dude.
So, you own an 80 and you want them to be worth less?

Prices on these are going up, I would think you would support all the work that has been put into this very very clean rig that looks like it has been maintained well and has NO trail damage:

1994 Triple Locked 80 Series Land Cruiser. I am the 3rd owner, clean title, and I have a full vehicle report available for serious buyers.
This 80 Series was repainted factory green this year, re-built front birffs, new carpet throughout, and imported cloth seats from Canada. It has a 3” lift with new OME shocks, front and rear bumpers, White Knuckle sliders, powder coated stock wheels, 5 new BFG AT tires, and a rear cargo box. Rust free California truck with no accidents, fire, or flood damage. It has an aftermarket CD player and CB radio with antenna. AC blows cold and I have a rear ashtray power plug that I haven’t gotten around to wiring up. Registration is good until August 2021 and it just passed smog less than a year ago.
This turn key truck is ready for you to hop in, lock those axles up and enjoy!

So, you own an 80 and you want them to be worth less?

Prices on these are going up, I would think you would support all the work that has been put into this very very clean rig that looks like it has been maintained well and has NO trail damage:

1994 Triple Locked 80 Series Land Cruiser. I am the 3rd owner, clean title, and I have a full vehicle report available for serious buyers.
This 80 Series was repainted factory green this year, re-built front birffs, new carpet throughout, and imported cloth seats from Canada. It has a 3” lift with new OME shocks, front and rear bumpers, White Knuckle sliders, powder coated stock wheels, 5 new BFG AT tires, and a rear cargo box. Rust free California truck with no accidents, fire, or flood damage. It has an aftermarket CD player and CB radio with antenna. AC blows cold and I have a rear ashtray power plug that I haven’t gotten around to wiring up. Registration is good until August 2021 and it just passed smog less than a year ago.
This turn key truck is ready for you to hop in, lock those axles up and enjoy!
Did my words mean that I want my 80 to be worth less not more?

Did my words mean that I want my 80 to be worth less not more?
Let's keep it tame my good gentlemen of the 'cruiser!

TLDR - yes, the price is high. No @baldilocks was not suggesting he wished his own vehicle was worth less (he's just being realistic). However, @crx7 put a lot of love, effort, and money into his 80.

And in turn, he has every right to list it for whatever he so desires. If no buyer emerges, he can hold fast, or choose to lower. It's a free market. And some of these FJ80's have been selling in the $40k+ range (of course with <100k miles).

Let's keep it tame my good gentlemen of the 'cruiser!

TLDR - yes, the price is high. No @baldilocks was not suggesting he wished his own vehicle was worth less (he's just being realistic). However, @crx7 put a lot of love, effort, and money into his 80.

And in turn, he has every right to list it for whatever he so desires. If no buyer emerges, he can hold fast, or choose to lower. It's a free market. And some of these FJ80's have been selling in the $40k+ range (of course with <100k miles).
Normal sale.

I second that.

Also, what is a Birff job?
OK I will crawl under and get some shots for you guys this weekend after the rain tomorrow.

Birff job is rebuilding the front axles to replace the seal between the axle and the wheel hub.

Sorry for the lack of response and activity on my part here. Since the new year I got Covid and passed it along to my wife, daughter, mother-in-law and probably my sister too. Anyway we are all getting better but it affected all of us except my daughter.
Yes my price is up there but that’s to only weed out the riff raff low ballers as I work lots of hours and don’t have time for that. I have only had one serious buyer right off the bat after posting it but he decided he could build his own. So good luck to him. Activity was dead over the election and holidays but just in the last 10 days I have been getting contacted here and there about the cruiser so not sure what the coming month will bring. I am still working on some finishing touches but I am ready to let her go as my family and I have other plans especially since this pandemic and getting Covid.

Can you post some undercarriage pictures, frame, axels and some close-ups of the engine? Since I'm in NC I can't see it in person.

Thanks. GLWS!

Still some mud to clean off underneath.

FAE422B7-EB11-4772-9527-588C6E3B2DD4.jpeg

FDAACEFC-FF0E-44D1-B764-AD69DD419C61.jpeg

5FD7530C-DE09-4A77-B8AF-27C3F9C31226.jpeg

8CEA1F37-366C-4AFE-8B3B-EB36AD229DBB.jpeg

Sure you can buy unit for 14 or 15 K but you’ll have to spend another 6 to 8K to make it look like this.
That’s the long and short of it.

Baldi’s always trolling!
Not the fist time I’ve seen this.
I don’t know what trolling is but I do know the truth and won’t be bashful about speaking it going forward.

Either the interior is clapped out or it’s riddled with mechanical issues.

Sure you might find one for 18 to 20 but you may not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom