Trip To The Mogollon Rim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TRIP ALERT: NEXT SATURDAY...WILDCAT RUN TO THE MOGOLLON RIM AREA...DETAILS COMING LATER TODAY OR FIRST THING SATURDAY. I WILL BE LEADING WHOMEVER TO SOME VERY SECLUDED CAMPSITES UP ON THE RIM. BRING A GPS SO YOU CAN FIND THESE HIDDEN SITES LATER ON YOUR OWN. HECK, BRING CAMP STUFF AND STAY AT ONE SATURDAY EVENING. FIRE RESTRICTIONS LIFTED ON THE COCONINO!

I will post details under the AZLCA Forum on IH8MUD. :D

John, that sounds like fun! More than likely I will have to sit it out though. I've just got in a bunch of stuff from cdan and now I have some work to do. :cheers:

I'll check back in if I decide to blow off the PM's

John, I would like a chance to meet some of the other cruiser people in the state. I will be in the area Friday night but leaving for Farmington, NM early Saturday morning for a quick turn around to pick up aM416 then back to our cabin in the Happy Jack area. I don't know if I would get a chance to get there. Are you going on the 300 road between 260 and 87? The weather changed about week ago up there and has been great, warms up in the morning but then clouds up and cooling off by noon.

John

Living in the Past said:
John, I would like a chance to meet some of the other cruiser people in the state. I will be in the area Friday night but leaving for Farmington, NM early Saturday morning for a quick turn around to pick up aM416 then back to our cabin in the Happy Jack area. I don't know if I would get a chance to get there. Are you going on the 300 road between 260 and 87? The weather changed about week ago up there and has been great, warms up in the morning but then clouds up and cooling off by noon.

John
That's the plan though the side trips off 300 are the best part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom