Trip, Expedition and Meet-up Notices Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a fellow Land Cruiser friend who is a for sure on Sunday. Potentially another guy who might be interested. For sure 2 of us who will be there.
Are we aiming closer to lunch time? And I might bring a friend whom has a LC also.

Who wants to show Nebraska Corn is better?

This from the Iowa Land Cruiser group..... (I think you register on their FB page)

Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2022
Aug 26-28
MIOBI off road park Hamilton Iowa
Event fee $50 includes T shirt and 1 meal ticket for Saturday night
Wheeling $35 for weekend or $15 per day
Camping $20 a night for campers $15 a night for tents
this is an open event all makes welcome
TLCA vehicle safety rules apply

This from the Iowa Land Cruiser group..... (I think you register on their FB page)

Aug 26-28

We've been going on actual trails at MOAB, Tuttle Creek for the 3rd time in two weeks, and another MOAB trip in June. Who cares about Iowa...

We have folks to the the MOORE expo in a few weeks. Doing the SMOOR to MOORE. Meeting up with the KC Toyota Club whose linked in with our group. We'll hit 400 members by next week and hope to hit over 1k by the end of the year but averaging 100 members a month since we started at Christmas.

Aug 26-28
I saw this event in Toyota Trails and it peaked my interest. As far as I know, that's the closest TLCA event for those of us in the Omaha/Lincoln area. I'm not sure if I can make it, but I'd consider it. Have you ever been to that off road park?

About twenty years ago a group of fellow motorcycle riders started having breakfast the second Saturday of the month at a local diner. It's always the same time and place. Some months there will be three or four and some months a dozen or more. Always a good time.

Does the LC group think something like this would work with the eastern Nebraska cruiser owners? Shall we try this on the first Saturday in November? November 5, 2022, 08:00 at Cheri O's in Ashland, NE?

About twenty years ago a group of fellow motorcycle riders started having breakfast the second Saturday of the month at a local diner. It's always the same time and place. Some months there will be three or four and some months a dozen or more. Always a good time.

Does the LC group think something like this would work with the eastern Nebraska cruiser owners? Shall we try this on the first Saturday in November? November 5, 2022, 08:00 at Cheri O's in Ashland, NE?
That would be cool! I would be up for that.

Let's give it a try.

November 5, 2022 at 08:00

Cheri O's
1404 Silver Street
Ashland, NE

41.0393 -96.3687

Cheri O's.jpg

Last edited:
This is a neat idea, I like the idea of getting all the Cruisers together. I probably won't be able to make this first one due to other commitments that weekend already, but hopefully one of the next ones.

I should be able to make it. Coffee and Cruisers, I like it.
I can't make this one - Love the idea too - we did the BBQ joint there in Ashland last Jan and then busted some snow in the ditches - thread in this community.

Last edited:
I can't make this one - Love the idea too - we did the BBQ joint there in Ashland last Jan and then busted some snow in the ditches - thread in this community.

Busting snow ,Nice! This time of year always get hard to find free time as holidays start ramping up.

Does the LC group think something like this would work with the eastern Nebraska cruiser owners? Shall we try this on the first Saturday in November? November 5, 2022, 08:00 at Cheri O's in Ashland, N
Let's give it a try.

November 5, 2022 at 08:00

Cheri O's
1404 Silver Street
Ashland, NE

41.0393 -96.3687

View attachment 3150358
Guys, I have an opportunity come up to go hunting tomorrow morning so I wont be making it tomorrow, I hope to meet up soon. Have a great weekend

I'm signing up to "pass the baton" in the relay from this thread - trying to line up a spring leg of the relay - If others interested in a leg - chime in.

Start at the beginning of thread - will also divert you to the original effort and some of the "rules" as it is.

Putting this out there - What about getting together (don't care were) say Saturday Jan 28, 2023 -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom