Trip and events this summer and fall to plan for (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
groups.msn.com
I would like to see who is interested in 4 wheeling at Morris Mountain – in Alabama. The dates would be the 3rd or 4th weekend of July 09 (18th-19th or 26th -26th). Basically drive up Friday afternoon, camp, wheel two days and drive home Sunday afternoon. It is about 5 or 6 hour drive from FWB.

I have attached the park requirements –we do have contact them before we head up, and if we have over 20 people we get a special rate. I know this would be a late start, but I am sure we can do this. I will post this up on IH8Mud this afternoon, and see if the Pensacola folks want to go. Thoughts????

Home

http://www.morrismountainorv.com/parkinfo.html

Standard rates apply to the park except during special events held by large groups or sponsors.

MMORV is open almost every weekend. You must call before planning a trip to the park! Contact information here

Standard daily rate - $20.00 per day per vehicle
Weekend rate - $30.00 per weekend per vehicle

There is currently no charge for passengers.
If you have a club the park can be rented for a flat fee or special pricing may be available per vehicle for groups of 20 vehicles or more. Please contact Randy or Kris for more information on group rates.
Varying rates may apply to special events such as charity rides, or if a club rents the park and charges members to raise money.
All fees are due at sign in for open rides.
Groups wishing to rent the entire park need to register in advance to reserve the park. A deposit is required 1 week

Second event--
Maybe another chance at a weekend getway.. only 3 ½ hour drive from FWB…

Red Creek Off-Road

1288 Vestry Rd - Google Maps

Ray

I would be interested in going, except I may be in Hawaii one of those weeks, I have to double check.

Also have you heard about Boggs and Boulders off road park? Its about 2 hours away from Milton towards Andalusia(I know I spelt that wrong), Ill get some more info and post it up tomorrow if anyones interested.

Soon we need to plan a weekend to go over there, I know some of the Pcola4x4 guys are wanting to go soon.

Sweet, Hey look I won't be able to make it this weekend, another friend of the wife is getting married this weekend. So i will be at the my house doing some repairs, preventive maintenance on the Cruiser and Jet Ski's. So next time....I m there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom