Triangle Monthly Meeting - September 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Suddenly, summer draws to a close. Where did July and August go??

I propose September 4th, 2013 for our meeting this month, at 7:30pm at Tyler's Taproom in Apex, NC.

Can anyone make it?

^this guy.

By the way, summer only draws to a close at Labor Day for you snow shovelers. We still have at least a month, if not six weeks, of summer weather. Enjoy!

^this guy.

By the way, summer only draws to a close at Labor Day for you snow shovelers. We still have at least a month, if not six weeks, of summer weather. Enjoy!

I need to get out of the school mindset. I always feel like summer is over when September comes around because that's when school started again. I know that the weather will be good for another two months and I'm glad I won't have to shovel any snow when winter comes:D

I will be at the beach that while week so count me out.

I'm gonna try and make it this month.

Not able to this go around. Have fun with out me.

I've finally gotten around to shopping for gas cans and not a single NATO 20ltr metal jerry can will fit properly in my gas can holder. Does anybody have a plastic Scepter gas can they can bring to the monthly meeting? Stan told me that's what he uses to measure the can holder dimensions.

I've finally gotten around to shopping for gas cans and not a single NATO 20ltr metal jerry can will fit properly in my gas can holder. Does anybody have a plastic Scepter gas can they can bring to the monthly meeting? Stan told me that's what he uses to measure the can holder dimensions.

I've got some steel jerry cans I can bring if you'd like.

Sean, laura will be coming this month, so bring your girlfriend!

Yeah, please do. Thanks.

I'll be there. :beer:

I'll bring a blitz plastic jerry can to test fit too.

Julie can't make it this time, she's got to work. We'll try to plan better for next month.

I have the plastic scepter ones that I can bring to Logan's run if I make it. If you still need it by then that is.

Thanks guys. If a NATO 20ltr doesn't fit Stan will fix it up. I'll know what's up tomorrow.

I am out. I'm in my 48th hour of food poisoning and doubt that I'll be able to drive back to Cary for it. Sucks, too, because this is my third miss in a row.

I am out. I'm in my 48th hour of food poisoning and doubt that I'll be able to drive back to Cary for it. Sucks, too, because this is my third miss in a row.

:frown: Feel better buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom