Triangle Monthly Meeting - May 3rd 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month again!

Rally Point in Cary @ 7:00pm on May 3rd. Who can make it out?

I should be good. Pretty sure there is not a practice that night.

could we vote on changing location so I could make it..... Maybe pyramid brewing down the street from me??? Lol ;)

hoping to make it back to NC to see you guys this year

Wife's birthday is the 3rd, so I will have to "play it by ear" to see if she wants to go or do something else. Our Son has his first AP exam the next day, so we are likely at home as a family this night.

I think I am good for the 3rd.

OH EM GEEE Im getting my alty this week! Should be able to show up in the troops

I will try to make it

Looking good for it!

Should be able to make it.

May/June Trails is done, so I'm free! I'll see everyone there.

BTW I did a series of stickers for the TLCA that I can show off at the meeting. However, they are kinda stuck to the truck :) I think you guys will get to see them before anyone else does...well, everyone except Johnny - he's seen 'em.

Pretty certain I'll be able to make it too...

Maybe I'll celebrate the 5/1 end of my temporary employment by making a 2-day trip and hitting Triad & Triangle meetings. Surely at least one of my trucks is up to a road trip. I ran off the wrens that were building a nest in the green 80 bumper only to find that they took advantage of my time away this week to build a new nest behind the license plate. I think that kind of stupidity commitment requires that I leave them alone and consider it parked for a while.

Maybe I'll celebrate the 5/1 end of my temporary employment by making a 2-day trip and hitting Triad & Triangle meetings. Surely at least one of my trucks is up to a road trip. I ran off the wrens that were building a nest in the green 80 bumper only to find that they took advantage of my time away this week to build a new nest behind the license plate. I think that kind of stupidity commitment requires that I leave them alone and consider it parked for a while.

It would be great if you could make it. Then I can chat with you about what Izzy and I talked about.

Reminder, meeting on Wednesday! @JohnVee you coming?

Might even have a functional Ferd to bring.

working on bringing the Yeti (new to me white hundy)

Awesome! Will be good to see you Andrew, it's been a while!

@fj40z will be here too!!

MBA sucked up all my time. Gotta get back in engaged with this awesome group. Plus you have to hear this exhaust on the 100.

Notified 3 other 40 owners around the area as well. ;<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom