Triangle Monthly Meeting - December 9th 2020 @ Backyard Bistro in Raleigh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month!

Normally we'd meet this Wednesday the 2nd, but we have the Xmas party at the end of the week. Would we like to meet this week or next?

We can do inside or outside. If we decide inside here, I'll make a reservation

Post up with your date and inside/outside preference!

I vote week after as well. I'd prefer outside, but of course there's always the weather. I know it's still over a week away so it's basically meaningless, but the current forecast for the 9th is 30% chance of frozen mix. o_O

Week after it is. Title updated.

Please continue posting up with your inside/outside preferences!!

I always prefer outside regardless of the pandemic situation, but if the temps are much lower than forecasted I’m fine with inside.

Trying to make this one, I might bring a Yeti with me...
Hell yeah i'll be there. Outside for me but then that's a given even if its a blizzard.

I think I prefer inside. Not a fan of being cold unless I'm drunk, which is not responsible to do when we have to drive home :lol:

I think I prefer inside. Not a fan of being cold unless I'm drunk, which is not responsible to do when we have to drive home :lol:

I'd say I would be your DD, but it might be a little chilly in the back of the 40 next week. :rofl:

It's supposed to be pretty cold, getting down to freezing tomorrow night. I'm inclined to do inside, so I'll get our room reserved for tomorrow. At least we'll be isolated from other groups!

Might have to miss it. The three days of work and almost no sleep have kicked my ass. Last few months have been the same way.. I feel run down and im still working on the train currently. I'm trying to also avoid large gatherings inside and I think if I sat down in a comfy chair I might be out in 5.

You guys enjoy, ill be back out this way in summer I believe so hopefully by then everything will be different.

I’m working late and aren’t going to make it tonight. I’ll be out at the “Rigs & Caffeine” in G-boro on Saturday though if anyone else is planning on going.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Familiar story. This week is "Interim audit procedures" week at work, so I'm pretty doubtful to get out of here for another couple hours at least. See you fellas next month.

I'm not going to make it tonight. Still avoiding gatherings inside and it's too damn cold to be outside. Have fun and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom