Triangle Monthly Meeting - April 7th @ Backyard Bistro @ 7:00pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time of the month!

Backyard Bistro on hurricane alley way in Raleigh, at 7pm, same as usual. Post up if you can make it!

First wednesday of the month, every month. This month it's Wednesday, April 7th.

Heading out of town for a few days Thursday morning, so I need to pack and uhh...."keep the wife happy", if you know what I mean.

In case you don't know what I mean, "keep the wife happy" most likely involves as little actual physical contact as possible, much to my chagrin. :grinpimp:

Huge turnout tonight! Thanks to everyone who came out!!!

Any interest in doing another parking lot behind the restaurant evening or do we want to continue doing inside from here on out?

Thanks again. @MyWhiteSheep super fun toy.
The pictures came out bad because of all the pollen lol.

65162130-29E0-43B5-BFCD-602845981F64.jpeg

ADFAA1D6-8C5B-403E-9CD6-A954B7996B0A.jpeg

AD43FF23-A4E5-4F7A-804D-DED95A35F96F.jpeg

Huge turnout tonight! Thanks to everyone who came out!!!

Any interest in doing another parking lot behind the restaurant evening or do we want to continue doing inside from here on out?
I'm cool either way. Parking lot might be nice while it's nice out and before it gets too hot

Last edited:
@GLTHFJ60 if we do the next meeting in the back lot, maybe you can demo one of those fire pits you're building 🔥
That would be nice but its 3/16" plate steel and once hot, it will take a long time to cool down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom