TRIAD Monthly meeting - Tuesday May 2nd - MAC'S Speed Shop - Battleground Avenue 6:30PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Last edited:
kickback jack's came up in conversation with Ted earlier.

I recently went to both Don Juan's and Amalfi's in Kernersville. Both have a larger room they could put us in if we want.

If we end up at Don Juan's there is a guy with a nice red 40 in the neighborhood behind it. We can try and get him to go or just all show up with the Cruiser hoard after to chat with him.

Is there a certain region of the Triad we are trying to center around? And I'll actually get to drive the 40 to this one:clap:. Y'all get to check out its new shoes.

Flattered to get an invite! Will be at Reynolds Plantation in GA for some meetings and golf!

I really have no preference for where to go. I just like to get out once in a while.

Can't Make this one! We are Busy Packing! Sold our house in Atlanta, And movin on up to the (You Call This Traffic) Triad!
Closing May 9th if everything falls into place. Got me 5.5 acres south of interstate 40! 150 feet inside Davidson County (Low Taxes).
2017 1779 Mount Olivet Church Road.jpg

Can't Make this one! We are Busy Packing! Sold our house in Atlanta, And movin on up to the (You Call This Traffic) Triad!
Closing May 9th if everything falls into place. Got me 5.5 acres south of interstate 40! 150 feet inside Davidson County (Low Taxes).View attachment 1448653

WOW!!!!!:):):):):)

Awesome!! @HENDOG

Macs Speed Shop sounds good to me

Awesome!! @HENDOG

Macs Speed Shop sounds good to me

2 people in agreement is enough for me to form a consensus. Plus that location is awesome. Food is decent.. And on a Tuesday night we'll likely have lots of room to park and the patio to ourselves.

The last Tuesday night we were there the power went out and the place was crowded. The time before we had power but it was very busy for a Tuesday night. Good food and the service was good as well. Maybe it will be warm enough to use the patio. Looking forward to it!

Congratulations, HENDOG!!!!

I fully planned to come to this but it Turns out I have a conference track meet I didn't think I'd be running at Tuesday. Hopefully my race will end early enough for me to make it. Even if I show up late.

Hopefully can still make it but there's a chance I won't. At best I'll be there with one kid.

Non Friendly reminder... See you on the patio at 6:30ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom