Triad Area Meeting - Angela's Ale house in kernersville. - November 7th - 6:30PM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Ted and I both have had a good conversations with the owners of Angela's Ale house in kernersville.

@TB03

Well this thread is ahead of things! But I should be there. And Greensboro is another world to me so I'll leave it to y'all.

Folks - I'll be in Scottsdale next week. Someone else should take the lead on the meeting coordination. I nominate: @erymer

And his location choice sounds like a plan!!

Sounds good. Hate you'll miss it but I'll call and make the arrangements.

I am planning to be there, unless something gets in the way. But it will be without the 40, the hard top sides will be finished and the Tinman will be finishing up the top details next week. Then get the steel doors finished and I will have a secure hard top.

I plan to be there.

Folks - I'll be in Scottsdale next week. Someone else should take the lead on the meeting coordination. I nominate: @erymer

And his location choice sounds like a plan!!

How long are you going to be in Scottsdale we are doing a Landcruiser Show at Camelback Toyota next Saturday.

Sunday to Wednesday :(

Thanks for the offer tho.

Ted called Angela's for us and made a tentative reservation for 20.

Looks like I'll be working in Greensboro, so I'm in . Will be without a cruiser.

Gonna try to be there

Awesome!!!

I’ll be there

I'm not seeing an address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom