Trekboxx reference pic and or measurements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi,

Can anyone share measurements or pictures for how far back your trekboxx cargo drawers are from a fixed reference like the seam on the folding bridge between the floor and lower tailgate or the vertical trim bulb?

97EF02E9-1947-4803-A8C0-FA1C778D449A.jpeg
4356B404-7514-4574-A22B-96030A63C856.jpeg

I have a gap on the second row platform mounting brackets that seems to be too far, so I'm looking for other points of reference.
image.jpg

I suspect that I need to shift everything rearward, but there doesn't seem to be enough space to move that far rearward without messing up the spacing around the wings and also interfering with the tailgate. Several of the mounting bolts are tricky to access at the moment, otherwise I'd just try it quickly. Loosening bolts, moving and retightening to adjust it is going to be tedious.

Last edited:
Admins can delete this. I spoke with the manufacturer, and got guidance to adjust the system back to the point where there is about 1/8" clearance from the tailgate. I expect that will give me the adjustment that I need to install the lower platform mounting bolts (where the front wall of the platform mounts to the body with the seat mount bolts).

Oh, and by the way, I totally made a mountain out of a molehill, the second row platform top opening is large enough that getting to the rearmost driver platform mounting bolt is easy enough. It took 15 min or less to loosen all 8 mounting fasteners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom