TRD wheel fitment issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I researched before i bought my TRD baja style 16" wheels and there were several on here that have them with no issues. I bought the 1.5" spidertrax spacers and the fronts work perfect. The rear is where i'm having an issue. The axle nuts are hitting a lip inside the wheel and not letting it go on the entire way. I know i can take a die grinder and just grind that lip down but ill have to do 5 wheels so i can rotate them down the road. I attached a pic of the wheels i'm running also. Any help is appreciated.

IMG_0694_heic-X3.jpg

IMG_0679-X3.jpg

No spacers out back?

I have those wheels on my 80, and had them on my 60 also. Had to have the center bore machined out a smidge to make them fit right on both rigs. 108mm is what you need

IMG_0358.jpg

Last edited:
That's what i was figuring. I absolutely love the look of the wheels on these rigs. I dug the die grinder out last night and am going to do some modifying on that lip for the rear. It doesn't look like its going to take much. I appreciate the help sir and sweet looking 80!

Glad to be of help. I learned what I needed from MUD to put them on so I'm just paying it back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom