For Sale TRD Supercharger - 2UZ V8 4.7L - VA/DC Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased a complete TRD Supercharger (with trd piggyback) back in the fall for my '04. Long story short the TRD piggyback was not compatible with my 5-speed truck and I upgraded to the URD Map Ecu3 piggyback with fully plug and play harness.

I've not been able to find a tuner to dial in the truck and don't want to risk leaving it as-is without a proper dyno tune, and cannot have the truck down any longer while I look for another tuning option.

The super charger was rebuilt by a mud vendor (OTRAMM) with all new bearings and seals and is ready to go.

Based on previous eBay sales, the complete nature of this kit and fact that its already been gone through, I think should mean that it's worth 3700-4000.

I will also sell separately (or combined), the URD Map Ecu3. Paid $700 a 2 months ago and will sell for $550.

Pm if interested.

Located in Va

TRD Supercharger.jpg

TRD piggyback.jpg

TRD Supercharger 2.jpg

Planning to attend 100's in the Hills this year again in Ouray, should anyone prefer to have the system brought there vs. shipping.

$3700. I should have been more clear with the above listing. If the URD piggyback goes with it, I'll do $4k for everything.

It's got about 50 miles on the rebuild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom