For Sale TRD Rock Warriors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

snr

Threads
I have two Tundra TRD rock warriors for sale. I bought a set for a trailer install and these are the extra two that I don't need. They currently have nearly new BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (285/70/R17) with maybe a few hundred miles on them.

I am asking $500 a piece and would prefer local pickup to not breakup the wheel and tire. I am located in Albuquerque NM and would consider meeting you closer if you purchase both. I spend a lot time in the Durango and Pagosa Springs area for Colorado folks and in Grants, Quemado, and Gallup area for Arizona folks. If these don't sell within a reasonable amount of time I will break apart the rim and tire and can then ship.

I have bought 5 other rock warriors in the past and the condition of these are about the same; Some scuffs on the fake beadlock ring but nothing obviously wrong. I have not actually run these tires on my truck but the prior owner said they all balanced and ran true. The tire value looks like a stock TPMS sensor. PM me if you are interested. I put pictures under my "Media Page" in my profile.

I separated the rim and tire. I noticed a small bump in the center of one of the rims when cleaning it after taking off the tire. I don't think there is anything wrong with it but am discounting it; asking $200 for the rim with a bump and $275 for the other rim not including shipping. PM me if you are interested and I can send on detailed photos. These would ship from Albuquerque.

Wheel for $275 is sold. Shipping weight was 27 lbs with packaging size of approximately 20x20x12 inches if you want to estimate shipping from 87122.

Wheel for $200 is still available. If it sells I will update with a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom