TRD Rock Warriors replacement wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I love the look for the TRD Rock Warriors but, I don't like the idea of wheel spacers and the way they are not producing the Rock Warriors anymore, so spare wheels will be harder to replace in the future.

So I found this website and wanted to ask opinions on which wheels should I get? I have a Gold (I think it is called Champagne) colored 2001 Lexus LX 470 that is 100% factory station wagon right now. Still equipped with the AHC, running boards and P275/70R16 Falken Ziex S/TZ tires. I have no plans on lifting the LX470 because the AHC seems to be in excellent shape.

TR Racing Wheels Online Store

So I would like everyone's opinions on which wheel should I buy? Color, size of beadlock, real beadlock or simulated, backspacing, bolt pattern and etc. Whatever I buy, I am most likely going to run the largest Nitto tire that I can put on without lifting my LX 470. I would like opinions on the tires too.
My usage will be mostly highway and sometimes a little mud. In my area we have no snow, no ice, no rock climbing and no desserts.

Thanks for your help because I am clueless when it comes to wheel upgrades.

If your not using your vehicle off-road almost constantly beadlocks will be a waste of your time and money (they weigh more than standard wheels = worse fuel milage). I would look at simulated bead lock wheels, such as Method Race Wheels (My setup), or similar. After all, the rock warrior wheels are simulated beadlocks as well.

Call Braid BRAID USA They can make you 17" with the correct offset.

Also Icon now has a 17" wheel with a decent offset that if you didn't want to run crazy wide rubber you would be fine with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom