TRD Pro Wheels on 200 Series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone put the TRD Pro wheel from the Tundra on the 200 series? If so, post pics. I'm thinking of taking them off my tundra and putting them on the land cruiser.

I bought the less expensive TRD wheels from the Tundra that are black and silver. I had them powder coated black and bought the TRD Pro Center Caps. Cost about a third of buying the TRD Pro wheels and they look the same

Tundra Toyota #75157 wheels
capture-jpg.1194168

Powder Coated Black and swapped center caps

rim-jpg.1200101

They look great
r2-jpg.1200972

Here is a real TRD Pro wheel
capture-jpg.1200971

The finished product
dsc00893-jpg.1210315

I bought the less expensive TRD wheels from the Tundra that are black and silver. I had them powder coated black and bought the TRD Pro Center Caps. Cost about a third of buying the TRD Pro wheels and they look the same

That was a smart idea. I already have the TRD Pro wheels, just wondering if they would rub if I put them on my land cruiser. Did you have any rubbing when you put the new wheels and tires on? Keep in mind I don't have a lift on the land cruiser.

Tundra Toyota #75157 wheels
capture-jpg.1194168

Powder Coated Black and swapped center caps

rim-jpg.1200101

They look great
r2-jpg.1200972

Here is a real TRD Pro wheel
capture-jpg.1200971

The finished product
dsc00893-jpg.1210315

Last edited:
I did not have any issues with rubbing due to the wheels

painted, not powder coated?

Romer's TRD knockoffs are sheer genius. Those Tundra rims are pretty plentiful and can be had for a good price. Powdercoat em up, get the TRD caps, and you're good to go.

where did you get the TRD center caps?

image.jpeg
They are so new the tires still have the nubs on the flat part. I love Craig's list.

I'd love to have that set of tires for my Tundra! :)

image.jpeg
Just keep your eye on Craig's list, they pop up in the Atlanta area about once a month on average. Gave $800 for this set, that seems to be the going rate.

My wife has a 2015 4Runner and picked up a set of 2016 limited wheels and new tires for $600, that was a better deal.

View attachment 1261665 Just keep your eye on Craig's list, they pop up in the Atlanta area about once a month on average. Gave $800 for this set, that seems to be the going rate.

My wife has a 2015 4Runner SR5 picked up a set for a 2016 limited wheels and new tires for $600, that was a better deal.

I recently ordered a set of black TRD pro Tundra wheels for my 2016 Land Cruiser. Can anybody confirm which lug nuts I need to use? Do the stock lug nuts for the OEM Land Cruiser work or do I need to use the Lug nuts made for the Tundra or are they interchangeable?

Also, can anybody confirm if Discount Tire can install TPMS sensor sthat fit these wheels and will clone to the TPMS sensor of my current LC OEM wheels that I am using for my snow tires? I will use the Tundra wheels for the non-snow tires that I will run the remainder of the year.

Thanks again in advance.

Thank you both for the input.

Stock lugs work. I put them on my wife’s 2016 for a winter setup. View attachment 1649910View attachment 1649911

Just came across this thread and am thinking of doing the same with my 200 series. Hate to sound stupid, but I’m wondering if there is any issue switching from the stock Landcruiser all-season Michelin 285/60/R18 tires to the TRD Pro wheels which come with All-terrain 275/65/R18 tires. My educated guess is no, but just hoping to get confirmation. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom