TRD / Kazuma SuperCharger - On-line manual or PDF?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looked through the archives tonight and could not find any links or url's to the manual that shipped with the TRD or Kazuma super charger for the '95 - '97 80. Tried the TRD site and no luck. Same with Kazuma via google. I seem to recall downloading it as a PDF and then printing it in advance of my install a number of years ago. I'm preping for a HG replacement and cannot find my s/c manual :(

Anyone have a link or PDF copy???

BTW - also tried

http://www.photographic-lee.com/kazuma.htm

but the link no longer works.

Thanks in advance!

-----------------

Phil Hobden
San Jose, CA
'97 40th, TRD S/C + lots of stuff and a blown HG.....

Try eBay, they may have a few.

No such luck... tried 'Kazuma super charger manual', 'TRD... manual', etc. and nothing listed.

Thks for the suggestion.

I think I have a copy at home. PM me and I'll send it if I can locate it.

Tom

Phil, if you are on the Yahoo NorCal80's list I'll place a copy in the "Files" section. Otherwise PM me and I can email it to you.

Ting - I actually spoke w George yesterday and we both comisserated that neither of us could find our s/c install manuals. George also had a link to the photographic-lee guy on his web site - same as the one I found - and does not work. Could contact him I suppose...

Scamper / clownmidget - thanks for the offer! Clownmidget - sent a PM.

THanks, guys!

I've got a PDF that TRD sent me. PM me with your e-mail and i'll get it to you.

Thanks, Mike, for the PDF - was a great help in getting the parts for the PM after the HG... George offered to post it on his web site - thks George!

Phil
San Jose, CA
'97 40th, TRD s/c, and a blown HG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom