TRD Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about installing the TRD exhaust system on my 1999 Land Cruiser. Has anyone installed this exhaust system and if so did they like the performance? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Yup..Discontinued ..bummer

Yep, I heard it was discontinued.

Get a Borla. They sound nice.

You are correct. Thee TRD exhaust is discontinued, but some dealers have them in stock. I have located one. It is a cat. back install system. I am just wondering if it is worth the $450 price tag.

jhightower said:
You are correct. Thee TRD exhaust is discontinued, but some dealers have them in stock. I have located one. It is a cat. back install system. I am just wondering if it is worth the $450 price tag.

$450 is a lot cheaper than a Borla. :D

jahmaka said:
well i have a TRD sitting in my garage,i got off of Ebay for $260.On the box it say in big letters Trd made by Borla and yes it is new.

Good deal! Slap that suck on there!

jahmaka said:
well i have a TRD sitting in my garage,i got off of Ebay for $260.On the box it say in big letters Trd made by Borla and yes it is new.

Hmm...

In your first post, you say "I am thinking about installing a TRD exhaust"...

Then you say "I have a TRD sitting in my garage"....WHY would you even ask us about it if you already purchased it ?...I know..you cherish our opinions THAT much ! ;)

I run searches every few days on Ebay for that EXACT item (both current and completed items)..and I have NEVER seen one for sale...(well at least under the keywords TRD, T.R.D., Landcruiser, Land Cruiser, Exhaust, Borla ...etc...

I am not doubting you on this, I am just wondering how you found it on there..

Nonetheless.. Lets see some pics of it out of the box !!

SINCITY100 said:
Hmm...

In your first post, you say "I am thinking about installing a TRD exhaust"...

Then you say "I have a TRD sitting in my garage"....WHY would you even ask us about it if you already purchased it ?...I know..you cherish our opinions THAT much ! ;)

I run searches every few days on Ebay for that EXACT item (both current and completed items)..and I have NEVER seen one for sale...(well at least under the keywords TRD, T.R.D., Landcruiser, Land Cruiser, Exhaust, Borla ...etc...

I am not doubting you on this, I am just wondering how you found it on there..

Nonetheless.. Lets see some pics of it out of the box !!

That's it Sin, no more bourbon for you, at least not tonight. :D

Hightower ain't Jahmaka!

macneill said:
That's it Sin, no more bourbon for you, at least not tonight. :D

Hightower ain't Jahmaka!

Huh?.... :confused:

WTF are ya` talking about Mac ?.. Let`s do a poll titled "did you understand sincity100`s post ?".... :rolleyes:

I wanted to know how the h@ll HE found a TRD exhaust on E-bay and I didnt...

I check E-bay almost DAILY for things to fit on my 100 (especially for TRD items)..
and I somehow didn`t see that listing(on E-bay) for the exhaust system he bought "on Ebay"...

If I had seen it up for sale...HE wouldnt have it sitting in HIS garage.. ;)

Do you understand now ? :rolleyes: sheesh ! lol

And besides Mac.. I dont drink Bourbon... I prefer the STRONG stuff..Everclear with just a splash of soda water !!

Sin,
What he say is "Hightower ain't Jahmaka!". :doh: It was two different people that made the two posts you were referring to.

JHightower made the original post about thinking about putting on a TRD exhaust. Jahmaka made the other post about having one in his garage.

Got it Gator-grain boy? :D

Greg B said:
Sin,
What he say is "Hightower ain't Jahmaka!". :doh: It was two different people that made the two posts you were referring to.

JHightower made the original post about thinking about putting on a TRD exhaust. Jahmaka made the other post about having one in his garage.

Greg B said:
Sin,

OH..THAT part !! :doh:

I was already PAST the first comment...In fact umm..I thought I actually deleted the whole "First you said" part.. HIC-UP....

My real question was towards Jahmaka anyway....HOW DID HE FIND THAT FRIGGIN EXHAUST ?!

Yes, I am jealous !! :frown:

calamaridog said:
There were several Borlas on ebay a few months ago. The seller said they were being discontinued.

Yeah..I`ve seen a few Borlas here and there, but I want the TRD/borla just for thate Fancy(TRD) exhaust tip ... :grinpimp:

Unless the TRD (for the 100`s) doesnt have the fancy tip on it.... :frown:

UMM...does the TRD have the fancy tip?... :confused:

NOW I think I`ll go and drink some more :beer: ...

I'm sensing Everclear, with a splash of Everclear.

The Borla has a fancy tip, not a coffee can.

I'll take some pix when I get the new bumper on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom