For Sale Trd 4.5 Supercharger used $1500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!!!

Comes with everything you see including the MSD Boost timing master and dual ignition adapter.

You pay for the from Asheville.

I bought it and decided to go a different route.

Thanks,

Jeremt

image-3419503499.jpg

image-161301840.jpg

Last edited:
i will take it.will ,pm tonight

wants to play games, sent pm saying someone else was also interested, to make him a offer, used car salesman tatics, i would think real hard before sending 1500.00 or more to him ,so i am backing out.

Last edited:
In the sellers defense it was me that sent the offer of a trade. He was interested and is sincere. Sorry you think it is a sellers tactic, he was taking first come first serve to honor MUD members. Nothing wrong with this seller.

then why did he tell me to make offer, pending sell ,or trade, not make me a offer. first come first serve is good, but what about pm sent,to let everybody else know offer was made.

I do not believe in the "pm sent" thing and mine was a trade offer...

tried to send a pm but your box is full...
Some small parts are missing in the pic..
Still a great price..

Suki,

I apologize, I wasn't trying to offend. I have had quite a bit of interest in this, far more than I thought, way faster. I haven't received funds or sweet weapons from anyone... The deal isn't done till payment is received. So far it has been only conversations.

I understand your frustration. I'm certainly not trying to cheat anyone.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Ps I was fired from my car salesman job after a month, for ethical issues, I had them... :)

NOOOOOO!
(reaching out to the monitor.. as if to grasp at a fading dream..)

:hmm::flipoff2:

I had mine rebuilt by Magnuson. The rotors and bearing had play after approx 60,000 miles.

This is from Eaton's website...

http://www.eaton.com/Eaton/Products...motiveAftermarket/Superchargers/FAQ/index.htm

"Q: How often do I need to change the oil in my supercharger?
A: The sealed oil reservoir in a supercharger is designed to last the life of the vehicle. Changing the oil is not recommended unless you suspect contamination, leakage, or other issues like bearing failure. Also, if your vehicle has an abnormally heavy duty cycle, such as racing or towing, you could consider changing the oil at regular intervals such as 20k, 30k, 50k, or 100k miles depending on usage."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom