Trash pickup Saturday 8/23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys it's that time again to take part in giving back to the community. F-mart Saturday at 9 am, it's either going to rain or warm up so I'd rather get it done in the cooler part of the day. F mart is up on hwy 276 and river falls road. Takes about an hour or so, look forward to seeing y'all Saturday!

I will have club shirts and OTMT shirts also on Saturday if you'd like to get one while we still have some!

Going to try and make this one. Wedding Anniversary weekend though so gotta hustle.

We'll be hustling for sure!!

I think I should be able to make it to this. Do we need to bring bags or anything?

Will be there with two of my boys.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Had a good time this morning, thanks for all the help keeping our road clean! Glad we started when we did cause it was hot by the time we finished. We'll probably shoot to do this again in November. Marshall has graciously agreed to be our contact for the adopt a highway and is very excited about the training class he has to attend for this!! I know we all anxiously await to hear what Marshall will learn!

It was good to meet you guys yesterday. That was certainly a good reason to get together. I know the people who live along that stretch of road will certainly appreciate the effort. Yes, starting early was a good idea. It got hot, quick!

Good job guys! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom