Trash pick-up This sat. 1PM dec 10 (1 Viewer)

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor

We need to fit in one more trash clean up this year, so this weekend is our last chance.......... The plan is to meet at the "famous" F-mart Sat. at 1PM (dec. 10) hopefully it will be nice and warm by then!! After the clean-up I am sure the usual F-mart hot dog will be consumed and then we can head to Alans for the usual googling over his cruisers and this would also be the perfect time for you guys to get your parts off the "parts 62" I know Alan is tired of looking at it and Gehn probaly wouldn't mind collecting some of the money....... :cheers: see you at the F-mart!!!!!!

Post up if you can attend

JP

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

sorry won't be able to make it this time. I'll be in lumberton. Have fun and I'll see you guys the next weekend.

Trash R Us

Hehe...now if youse CU dudes would just bring some Urange jumpsuits
I'm sure we could get some more Mafia attendees. ;)
Man I hate wearing those Urange vests.....shudder....I could be mistaken for a Tiger.
:flipoff2:
See ya there Pal!

David your a USC grad you should have access to plenty of orange jumpsuits, just borrow them from the football team.

clemson55 said:
David your a USC grad you should have access to plenty of orange jumpsuits, just borrow them from the football team.

LOL.....your(sic)????? When are they giving you that degree? :flipoff2:
I think the last arrest was a DUI at your school. :) You know, the one
Tommy didn't know about till AFTER the last game. Dumb jocks...
what are we going to do? Give 'em a scholarship I guess. :)
Good luck on the Champs bowl.

Gundy said:
Man I hate wearing those Urange vests.....shudder....I could be mistaken for a Tiger.
:flipoff2:
Hey David, should I send you a green "U" for that orange vest? Or a picture of Sebatian the Ibis? Put some green on it instead of purple, they certainly haven't forgotten the Green and Orange at CU yet, have they??? :D

Good luck with the trash pick-up guys. Wish I could join you. Been on a perpetual trash-pick-up here since Wilma. :rolleyes:

Have an F-Mart dog for me. :beer:

I'm in but have an idea no one will want to follow me home after you hear my motive. It's a surprise.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor

I am sure an arrangement can be made Alan :grinpimp: you do have a lot of extra parts just laying around up there................... thats our motive ;p

Hard40 said:
I'm in but have an idea no one will want to follow me home after you hear my motive. It's a surprise.
YARD SALE!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :bounce:

Either that or Leaf blowing :doh:

ClemsonCruiser said:
I am sure an arrangement can be made Alan :grinpimp: you do have a lot of extra parts just laying around up there................... thats our motive ;p
Have parts will travel:flipoff2:

tabraha

Hello My Name is: TAD
SILVER Star

I'd like to make it but I'm going to be stuck shooting grade for a culvert under my new driveway I'm putting in. Y'all have fun.

i won't be able attend the pick-up, i promised a friend I'd help him move out of his apt. What time will ya'll be at Alan's? I should be done by around 2-3....

Many thanks!

To Alan, David, JP and Ricardo for helping on the pickup today. We could not have chosen a more beautiful day to out in Nature. Lots of Cruiser talk and fellowship.

Thank you, fellers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom