Trap Shooters Unite Sunday April 5th-Cancelled due to virus protocol. Will reschedule when toilet paper is available :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Cancelled due to virus protocol. Will reschedule when toilet paper is available :)

Check this thread on ONSC forum

Last edited:
We are looking at the first weekend in April, 4th or 5th
How does that sound? Please post on the same thread over in ONSC forum.

@Bryanseye
@lumbee1
@pkniland
@angerhater
@izzyandsue
@weejub

Surely others are into shooting clays

Played around a bit with doubles yesterday. Instead of the traditional, two birds thrown at the same time, thrown the same direction every time we tried a different approach.

Machine set on wobble, throw one, right away throw the second. No idea where each will go and a very short delay between throws. It was a blast :)

I’m open!

Are there any shooters than have never shot clays and would like to give it a try? We have had a generous offer to use another member's shotgun(s). We'll pair you up with another member with experience.

I haven't done this in years and am interested....Have a Beretta Urika.

Cool! Hopefully we'll be dried out by then :) 5" here so far this morning. Shop has flooded due to street overflowing.

About a month out, you do not have to be an experienced shooter to come out. Safety is the only requirement. There is a list of standard rules and practices on the thread on the ONSC board. Have stress? Blowing away clays with a shotgun will take care of it for you. Unless of coarse you are one of those nuts that gets pissed when they miss :)

Sunday April 5th is the day, anytime after noon.

Please indicate if you are planning to come (liking the post does not count), I need to get a rough idea on how many clays we are going to need.

Plan to be there. May work in some grub at Strawberry Hill
Good idea. I have not been up there in a couple years, always so crowded when I think about going. I go for the milk shakes.

I'd like to wander down and make some noise. Count me in unless we all get washed away.
Cool, don't forget shells

Factory Ammunition Only – No reloads allowed! No Exception! Legal ammunition for 12, 20, 28 and .410 cannot exceed shot size greater than #7 1/2 shot – #8, 8 1/2 or #9 shot is legal. The maximum load for 12 GA – 1 1/8 oz of lead – 20 GA – 7/8 oz – 28 GA –3/4 oz – .410 – 1/2 oz in a 2 1/2” length shell.

Cancelled due to virus protocol. Will reschedule when toilet paper is available :)

Protect your butts. (I don’t have a green shotgun for St. Patty’s)
0AE2ECE0-BC1F-48E3-98FC-4114DC8E493B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom