Transport 4 tires in back of LC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if I have the 2016 lc and pick up the third row will I be able to fit 4 tires in there to transport?

I've transported 4 before, but i had to fold down the second row

guess you get to join the cool kid club of driving around with a tire on your roof!

I’ve definitely transported four, but I also had the second row folded forward. I’ve never tried it with the second row in place.

I’ve carried five rims with tires on them, five loose tires, and had room to spare in a 6-1/2’ Tundra bed. Definitely better for hauling tires…

guess you get to join the cool kid club of driving around with a tire on your roof!
No I'm looking to buy some rims/tires and didn't want the hassle of taking a trailer or taking my truck. The LC is more comfortable w the kids.

No I'm looking to buy some rims/tires and didn't want the hassle of taking a trailer or taking my truck. The LC is more comfortable w the kids.
Maybe i misrepresented my thought. Bet you could fit 3 in the back and one on the roof. Kids stay happy in the second row.

I have fit 4 w the 2nd row slid all the way forward. It was tight but they fit. It was my four trd p4o w new stock tires off a Tundra.

I’ve moved 4 but as stated above with all the seats down.

I bet you could stack 3 in the back.
Front passenger seat?
Bring some ratchet straps and maybe leave lift gate partially closed and secure it.

Last edited:
If you can fit 3 in the back, you have the option of leaving the stock spare at home and put the 4th in the spare location for transport.

Why put wear and tear by forcing wheels in the back. Just buy/borrow hitch platform and put couple in the back. Buyer of my 20LC did that and drove 1500 miles that way without putting any scratch in the interior.

Why put wear and tear by forcing wheels in the back. Just buy/borrow hitch platform and put couple in the back. Buyer of my 20LC did that and drove 1500 miles that way without putting any scratch in the interior.
Hitch platform? Link?

I used a moving blanket. Zero wear.

If you can fit 3 in the back, you have the option of leaving the stock spare at home and put the 4th in the spare location for transport.
You are a genius!!!

I fit all 4 bbs pros in the back with the second row up but third row taken out. Protected everything with blankets towels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom