Transfer case output flange availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm putting together an H55/late model split transfer case to be swapped into an older FJ55. I am looking for output flanges for the transfer case with multiple hole patterns in the hope of being able to reuse the existing driveshafts. Cruiser Outfitters doesn't seem to offer them. Where can I find and buy a pair? Again these are for a late model split transfer case. Thanks in advance for any input!!!!!

$146 and possibly still available.
Flange has pressed studs in it.

EC79D0D6-8648-442E-9A86-43EB045756BF.jpeg
E696F709-7DC7-4BC7-A7C3-6CB041530BCD.jpeg

There isnt a splitcase flange woth the pre-80 pattern. Best to just use off the shelf 85-up flanges and use slip yokes from late model Toyotas. Same pattern on 85-2022

You can get pinion flanges in any pattern. @shmukster asked about T-case output flanges though. Not the same

D'oh. Reading quickly on my phone...

I'm putting together an H55/late model split transfer case to be swapped into an older FJ55. I am looking for output flanges for the transfer case with multiple hole patterns in the hope of being able to reuse the existing driveshafts. Cruiser Outfitters doesn't seem to offer them. Where can I find and buy a pair? Again these are for a late model split transfer case. Thanks in advance for any input!!!!!

For clarity it's true that we (Cruiser Outfitters) do not offer split transfer case flanges with multiple drilled patterns. This because the studs would prevent it from being and ready to install solution.

We do however offer split transfer case flanges with both the early and late pattern, high quality Japanese at a significant savings from the OEM Toyota flanges (which we also stock)

The TCF60010SC and TCF60020SC would fit a 1/1974 and later (4spd) FJ55 driveline.

Screenshot_20220218-085031_Chrome.jpg

They can be purchased online via our CruiserTeq e-commerce site too:

Kurt- thank you for the clarification and information. Will the TCF60010SC and TCF60020SC flanges work with the late model split case that we bought from you? Listing says it works with the early split cases. Please clarify so we can make a decision and thanks again for the post. Gary

Kurt- thank you for the clarification and information. Will the TCF60010SC and TCF60020SC flanges work with the late model split case that we bought from you? Listing says it works with the early split cases. Please clarify so we can make a decision and thanks again for the post. Gary

The difference is the bolt patterns - any of the splitcase flanges will fit any of the splitcases.

Correct, fronts will interchange across all split cases and rears will interchange across all standard split cases (w/o park brake) too. Shape (rectangle vs round) and flange pattern are the only real variants.

A little off topic of this thread, but can someone confirm that the rear output flange (33309-60041) will work in place of the seemingly now NLA front output flange (33309-60070)? Looks like only a small change to the dust shield.

Joint Fuji still sells the (OEM) 33309-60070 thru Kurt or some other specialty Land Cruiser parts gurus. FAIK same part that came in the Toyo box and waaaaay cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom