SOLD Transfer case front drive system off 68 FJ40. $50.00 plus shipping. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trippster

SILVER Star
Threads
Pulled off a 1968 FJ40

BCDAAA49-3E53-42D5-9DD7-3C541723EC86.png

The rod that goes to the transfer case top cover has been modified. The factory one has a dog leg bend in it where it passes by the vacuum tubes for the FWD diaphragm. There is currently another classified ad with pic of an unmodified rod if my explanation is not sufficient.

GLWS

I’m not in this to get rich, I figure we’re all in this together. If I can shoot a fair price out to help someone else, I’m all in!!!

Thanks for letting me know.....;)

I’m not in this to get rich, I figure we’re all in this together. If I can shoot a fair price out to help someone else, I’m all in!!!

Thanks for letting me know.....;)

You are welcome. Usually without exception when something is not stock, the seller doesn’t know. We don’t have a real problem here with misrepresented parts. I try to offer a trained eye (35 years in this) when I can. Most appreciate it and take it at face value. Every once in a while, a seller gets annoyed with me; that is never my intention.

I mentioned the rod because, out of everything in your offering, that is the part I have the most use for. ;)
GLWS

Any chance you have a picture of the rod you are needing. Just trying to educate myself.

Thank you Sir!

Ben

AFA5FF41-8073-4936-8464-A49D6A21D50C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom