trans adapter plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

May 3, 2009
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have browsed a few times but just signed up. I could use some help. Where can I get the adapter plate to use my toyota 4speed with a Chevy V8? I saw a picture on the forum and it looks alot cheaper than a special bell housing? Also if I am not mistaken the post said that I would use a chevy bell housing........ toyota clutch or chevy clutch..... any info would be greatly appriciated.

thank you

1973 FJ 40
the plates are only sold with the bellhousing and are mounted to it from the factory .it will be more trouble than you think to try and mount a plate to a chevy belhousing for the 4 speed,ive seen many used 4 speed adapters on here in the 100.00 dollar range or contact orange 45 good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom