Tranny problem or locker? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chicago-

Go to Mama's Fish House for dinner. It's about a 30 minute drive from where you are, but it's great, and I particularly recommend the nut encrusted Ono.

Have fun in Hawaii, and when you get home talk to me about the Rubicon Wagon run.

Chicago-

Go to Mama's Fish House for dinner. It's about a 30 minute drive from where you are, but it's great, and I particularly recommend the nut encrusted Ono.

Have fun in Hawaii, and when you get home talk to me about the Rubicon Wagon run.

Thanks Andy,
My dad and stepmom recommended that place too and said for sea food, its hands down the best on the island!
Well check that out on the road to Hana!
The wife just made reservations for the Wolfgang puck restauraunt...
Im not too sure about that...Youve seen me eat, and if I leave and Im still hungry Im gonna be PISSED!:mad: :D

Its still on that wednesday right?

Chicago

Does your son wheel here?

Nope, he's into his own (rice burner) thing. He lives in Kihei and for every inch I raise my truck he seems to lower his car. I guess his clearance is about 3" which means he can't even take speed bumps straight on. :rolleyes:

Kids these days! :D

The good news is we get to visit him in Maui ;)

Smart to have your honeymoon there, now you get to go every year for your anniversary!

:cheers:

Just to report back...
Im 99% certain its the locker...
I d/c'd the rear shaft and went from park to reverse numerous times and the clunk was non existant.
Reconnected the DS and it was there...NOT a CLUNK like it does sometimes, but I noticed it...
I guess thats just the nature of the auto locks.

Hope this helps others.

Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom