Trakka pop top for troop carriers in the USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

74CC2519-7B32-4D6E-975B-A29282E6B552.jpeg
I’m possibly interested in this depending on delivered the the door price and install procedure. Can we see some more details or you can pm me. Let me know if this is still an option!!

Bump to see if we can get some people to commit to buying some of these trakka units. I have been talking with Lukas and would like to get one but we need a few more people so that shipping is more efficient. Anyone else want in on this?

I'm in. I want to put one on my '90 HZJ75 Troopy.

@60toyetero is this still possibly a thing or is it dead in the water?

Hey guys this is still an option as I keep in touch with trakka and bring stuff from AU . If you are truly interested send me a pm with your contact info and I'll make up a list of who is truly wanting one. I am sure we can get the fabric alone and also the bedding area as well. Shipping within the states I am sure it would be on a pallet but not sure of the cost .

So did anyone confirm if they do still make the HJ47 version?
Thanks!

Reviving an old thread, just wondering if Trakka even makes this pop top any more? I seriously think it's the best-looking. AluCab is the biggest company, but the lines of the Troopy are destroyed... and that front hinge. 🤦‍♂️

Reviving an old thread, just wondering if Trakka even makes this pop top any more? I seriously think it's the best-looking. AluCab is the biggest company, but the lines of the Troopy are destroyed... and that front hinge. 🤦‍♂️
I don't know if they still make them, but would be interested if they do. I agree the lines/looks are very nice. It would be good to hear from some of the mudders ( @Willis ) that have experience with both what their thoughts are on the pros/cons of each.

Another pop top from Australia that looks good and has a low profile is the Mulgo Top from Expedition Center.

These may be available in the US through Ernesto at Overland The Americas – Overland Adventures in North, Central and South America - https://overlandtheamericas.com/

Does anyone know of any Troopies that have had pop tops fitted in the US recently? I would really like to install the Mulgo top in mine. I reached out to Expedition Centre and Overland the Americas but haven't had a reply. I handle the installation if I could just get one imported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom