Trails at 360 in Arlington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought there would be stuff on this to find, but I didn't come up with anything searching, so.....

Anybody in the DFW area know if these trails are still open and where the best place to get access to them is?

Thanks!

Last I heard still closed and big fine if you get caught out there.

Yeah, I heard it ain't that great. Plus you're looking at a ticket if you get caught. Wheel those babies at your own risk!

Yeah, I'd stay out of there either way. I've wheeled three times out there over the last several years and have seen more vagrants and shady stuff than I care to mention.

Getting a fine is the least of my concerns at that place. Becoming someone's b*tch and getting set on fire in a car trunk is what is more likely.

you guys know of a good place to go around the grapevine area? there is a much smaller set of trails off 360 near euless. last time i went there i could not believe how much trash was back there. any suggestions would be nice. also, i was under the impression that you guys met somewhere in dallas once a month. im not a member yet and cant seem to find the time and location of the meet. can i join at the meeting? or should i just join on here?

The meeting is held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at Pappa's BBQ on NW Hwy. So that'd make the next one on the 20th of April.

As far as wheeling in the area, you're pretty much SOL. You can head over to Marshall Creek if you just wanna get your tires dirty. Otherwise you need to plan a day to go to Nocona, Gilmer, Katemcy, Clayton, etc...

are you guys heading down there any time soon?

JasonH said:
The meeting is held on the 3rd Thursday of every month at Pappa's BBQ on NW Hwy. So that'd make the next one on the 20th of April.

As far as wheeling in the area, you're pretty much SOL. You can head over to Marshall Creek if you just wanna get your tires dirty. Otherwise you need to plan a day to go to Nocona, Gilmer, Katemcy, Clayton, etc...

someone was telling me that he used to go to a place just outside Muenster to wheel. ever heard of it?

I still ride my mountain bike about once a year on the trails at 360. The cops said they didn't care about mountain bikers going out there. you should have seen that place in the 60s and 70s. It was open to anyone for free. It was mostly dirt bikes back then. you would see dozens and dozens of trucks/trailers parked in the makeshift parking lot out there on saturday.

I used to go to 360 about 10 years ago and I agree that it was a great place to go. After getting run off by the police and seeing some of the scary redneck s*** that goes down over there, I gave up on it. It sucks cause it was a great way to go out and wheel for a couple of hours.

As far as Muenster goes - there used to be some invitation only runs on some property adjacent to the big motorcycle park up there. As far as I know there's no public wheeling there. Nocona isn't far from there though and I hear it's a blast. Never been there myself.

Jason, I'm pretty sure you both are talking about the same place...The Wheelin' Ranch in Nacona is just a stone's throw from Muenster.

Here's the link: http://www.thewheelinranch.com

Tim is a great guy, and the property offers some really cool trial, ravines, climbs and challenges.

TTR just went out there in February, we're going to be out there again later this month or early next month.

Make arrangements with Tim by posting on the forum he has on the website. If anyone wants to go, make sure you go with someone who kind of knows their way around... you can also post up to a group going there and see if they'll mind you joining in.

Bring some apples for the horses :)

Here's some pics from the TTR February run: http://www.toyotatrailriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1146

Chris, there is a place north of Muenster next to the motorcycle park. I've been there, but it's been a good 15 years or so. And it was exclusive to the FWD-FWD club.
I think AGR/Wheelin' Ranch is quite a bit newer, and equally if not better that the FWD/Muenster place.

:flipoff2: That ain't how you say it! What is ye, stoopid? :flipoff2:

moron.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom