Trailer Wire Harness - 03 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I smashed the 7-pin wiring harness on a rock exiting a creek this weekend. I've been searching the internet but cant find a part number. Anyone know the OEM part number or a good aftermarket product for replacement? Looks like I need a new mounting bracket too.

IMG_3105.jpg

The 7 pin connectors are somewhat universal and there are aftermarket version available that you could hook the existing wires to and bolt on that will be a lot cheaper.

OEM replacement are expensive
82177-60010 - PN for the connector and wires to connector plug. You should have the plug to plug this extension into already

Can't find a PN for the plug mount to the frame though.

The 7 pin connectors are somewhat universal and there are aftermarket version available that you could hook the existing wires to and bolt on that will be a lot cheaper.

OEM replacement are expensive
82177-60010 - PN for the connector and wires to connector plug. You should have the plug to plug this extension into already

Can't find a PN for the plug mount to the frame though.
Great. Thanks for the help. Looks like I'll be going with some aftermarket option.

Following. Same happened to me. Trying to avoid slicing an aftermarket harness into the OEM pig tail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom