Trailer hitch for 1993 land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All:

I'm trying to get a class III hitch for my Land Cruiser. My Toyota dealer is telling me they are no longer avalable.

Any suggestions for a source would be helpful.

Thanks
Bill

Your dealer is correct in that the factory hitch is discontinued. One or more of the members may have one laying around that they have removed. you can also try Reese or Valley Industries(the original vendor for the factory hitch) or Drawtite. If you have a large trailer supply house or U-haul service center in your area those would be good places to check with as well.

Regards, Dan :beer:

Bill -

I know where one is laying on the floor in the garage taking up valuable space... but you're probably in S Florida, and I'm in N Calif.

Where are you, and what year truck? I might also have a good alternate suggestion...

R -

I have had good luck with Uhaul on two previous vehicles. I think they used Valley hitches. Their install price was so little it wasn't worth my time to do it myself.

I bought a Draw-Tite for my '96. It bolted up to the captive nuts on the LC frame. No drilling or cutting. I liked the Draw-Tite because it is welded together as one piece. Some of the other manufacturers sell their hitches broken down into 3 pieces for easy shipping. You slide the 3 pieces together. Welded sounded better to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom