Trailer flat four wire routing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey dudes. I was working on my trailer wire that goes from inside the passenger rear fender and exits to the outside. When I pulled it through the fender into the cargo area I did not pay attention to where it enters/exits the vehicle. When I pulled it out a rubber grommet also came out. For the life of me I can't find the hole (smart ass comment should be coming soon) does anyone have a pic of where I need to run the wire out through or can you at least describe where the exit hole is? I would like to put it back through the right spot and reuse the grommet. Thanks.

most likely the very rearward inner side of the passenger cargo space where there is a small hole near the bottom of the sheet metal. This is the same hole I ran my trailer wiring through. If you go underneath the vehicle and look up above tailpipe on the cargo area inner vertical piece of sheet metal you should see a hole. Almost at the bumper. It can be hard to feel as it is fairly far back on inside and bottom of the panel, but you should be able to see from underneath if it is the same hole I am describing. Hopefully this helps, hard to describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom