Trail Tailor Partial Door Cards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NookShneer

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
Some have voiced interest in partial door card sets like the non-US market 60’s had (also 40’s and 70’s). Either blanks to recover with stock fabric or ABS such as below.

I reached out to Jason @TRAIL TAILOR about producing them locally as he already produces rear tailgate and quarter panels (and we all know makes amazing products)

Much of this interest was sparked in a thread that Shane created a few years back

I sent a set of 60/62 cards to Jason to start working up a pattern for and here is a teaser pick he sent of the initial mock-up.

Stay tuned for more...

@NookShneer Do you have these patterns in pdf printable scale size? I'm looking to make a tailgate door card. My 60 didn't come with one at all. Thanks

PM me and I’ll see if I can send you something that might help.

@NookShneer

I still have the original aluminum panels I had made for that project and will send them to Jason with the 60.

I found CNC door handles/window cranks that are a near match to the OEM parts as well - will also send them to Jason with the 60.

Shane

I would be interested in a set of door cards as well, but would pay for the cad files to make them locally if the shipping to canada is outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom