Trail Tailor Offerings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need to push it out approx. 2" to clear the valance. Otherwise any winch I've tried will hit it.

J

Better than I would have guessed looking at the valence and crossmember. Think you’ll ever make any?

Last edited:
Rear coil conversion is basically done. Just have to finalize the drop bracket for the panhard bar. Everything else is good to go.

@DougRFJ62 you're gonna love this. The steelie wheels will be back from powder in their EVO GRAY glory next week and then we'll get those 34.5" meats mounted up.

4:88s locked and 34.5s will be a great combo with the 5 speed. Should roll out nicely.

J

View attachment 2268821View attachment 2268822View attachment 2268823View attachment 2268824View attachment 2268825
There are no words to describe how damn impressed I am with you craftsmanship and the constant progress updates. This is damn cool!! Excited to take this rig on the trail with ZZ TOP's TRES HOMBRES blasting in the background!!!

1586646243391.png

And Date Mike is impressed !
1586646462248.png

Rear coil conversion is basically done. Just have to finalize the drop bracket for the panhard bar. Everything else is good to go.

@DougRFJ62 you're gonna love this. The steelie wheels will be back from powder in their EVO GRAY glory next week and then we'll get those 34.5" meats mounted up.

4:88s locked and 34.5s will be a great combo with the 5 speed. Should roll out nicely.

J

View attachment 2268821View attachment 2268822View attachment 2268823View attachment 2268824View attachment 2268825

F‘kn Awesome!!! I need this on my truck!

Let me know when the rear kit is ready to ship Jason. I’m in!

-Ed

F‘kn Awesome!!! I need this on my truck!

Let me know when the rear kit is ready to ship Jason. I’m in!

-Ed

Ed, I'll get a few cut when I finalize this one on Monday. I have 8 pre-sold now and several on the "want list" Shoot me a PM to discuss parts and pieces.

Jason

Would you ship the rear coil conversion kit to Australia ?

Yes we ship to Australia weekly usually, but has slowed down a bit of late. Freight has increased due to Covid but once I get a complete kit boxed with dims and weights I'll be hapy to quote shipping for you.

Yes we ship to Australia weekly usually, but has slowed down a bit of late. Freight has increased due to Covid but once I get a complete kit boxed with dims and weights I'll be hapy to quote shipping for you.
I’ll definitely be interested in a quote to get a kit to Australia when your ready thanks

There are no words to describe how damn impressed I am with you craftsmanship and the constant progress updates. This is damn cool!! Excited to take this rig on the trail with ZZ TOP's TRES HOMBRES blasting in the background!!!

View attachment 2269007

And Date Mike is impressed !
View attachment 2269019

Every time I see your Date Mike sticker is makes me laugh.

Oh sweet mother I hope FJ62 instrument and HVAC trim panels happen at some point.....

I'm not one to slam or show other companies failures..... BUT... REDHEAD is a joke and their comments are even worse.

After a 8-10 mile test drive the box was trashed. A blind monkey with no arms could have rebuilt this better.

J

IMG_20200422_165933420.jpg
IMG_20200422_165945879.jpg

REDHEAD SEAL C-CLIP FAIL.jpg

Tore into it............. C-clip was ground down to fit (BUT NOT HOLD) and the ring spacer was beat into the housing (looks like a potato chip)

IMG_20200423_110628640.jpg

IMG_20200423_110640504 (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom