Trail Tailor Offerings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image000000_02.png

One of those would look nice in a green 62!

We've been building diffs/setting up gears for awhile now. Try and keep cores in stock for swapping so guys don't have to be down while they wait for setup.

J
Nice, somehow I missed this. Once we are able to go back to work (and before you are slammed) I will have to send you my 2 spare units for a rebuild and ARB upgrades.

Glad to see the B-pillar for sale, went ahead and put it an order. Hope to see some leftover bezels that I can get my hands on since this is one and only batch you will be making. At least seems like it for now.

Glad to see the B-pillar for sale, went ahead and put it an order. Hope to see some leftover bezels that I can get my hands on since this is one and only batch you will be making. At least seems like it for now.

I made a short run. With things slowing down, I'm not stocking much except the normal bread and butter items that continue to move daily.

J

Reactions: MrK
@TRAIL TAILOR since you’ve been doing more 60/62 front bumpers recently thought I’d ask if you thought there was clearance to do a hidden winch mount without bumping the stock bumper out much. Specially asking for a 62

@TRAIL TAILOR since you’ve been doing more 60/62 front bumpers recently thought I’d ask if you thought there was clearance to do a hidden winch mount without bumping the stock bumper out much. Specially asking for a 62

Need to push it out approx. 2" to clear the valance. Otherwise any winch I've tried will hit it.

J

Rear coil conversion is basically done. Just have to finalize the drop bracket for the panhard bar. Everything else is good to go.

@DougRFJ62 you're gonna love this. The steelie wheels will be back from powder in their EVO GRAY glory next week and then we'll get those 34.5" meats mounted up.

4:88s locked and 34.5s will be a great combo with the 5 speed. Should roll out nicely.

J

IMG_20200411_095318269.jpg
IMG_20200411_095310656.jpg
IMG_20200411_095656281.jpg
IMG_20200411_110410060.jpg
IMG_20200411_110420772.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom