Trail Tailor Offerings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

curses Jason and all the cool s#%! You make! Besides my crate motor and tranny, TT is the 2nd biggest expense with all the little and big stuff you make for my resto mod. :flipoff2:

curses Jason and all the cool s#%! You make! Besides my crate motor and tranny, TT is the 2nd biggest expense with all the little and big stuff you make for my resto mod. :flipoff2:

All your 80 axle parts and ARB lockers are ordered. Another great customer and build out.

J

@kmonty gears and lockers are set up. Rear 80 axle will be installed next week. Start reassembly.

ARB lockers, re-setup gears on both, backlash to .006" on both.

Have a few more diffs to set up and install lockers on tomorrow.

J

IMG_20191221_090334043.jpg
IMG_20191221_101128713.jpg
IMG_20191221_111943326.jpg

Forget the 60, that Bezel is going on my wall, right next to Elvis on Velvet and the dogs playing cards!

OCD=quality work. Appreciate the attention to detail.
Very much so. I had a couple Wit's End parts coming that had gotten messed up by the powder coater, and got delayed because Joey wasn't about to ship a product that wasn't up to his standards. End result is I waited a bit longer, but got VERY clean and high quality products (fire extinguisher mount and Gentex mirror arm for my 62). Very happy with what I got.

Talking with my machinist today (yes we worked Xmas) Need to keep other things off my mind right now.

Here is what we are going to offer in the AC bezel. This should cover the requests over the past few months. If not, we will make a CUSTOM ONE-OFF as we have time for 185.00 additional plus any R&D parts needed to create the bezel to the base pricing per model.

12V/USB are designed for BlueSea sockets.

HERE ARE THE 3 TOP REQUESTS. Unless 15 or more people requested a design it will be a CUSTOM ONE OFF ORDER.

Jan 1st these will be on the website for "pre-order" will keep them available until Feb 1st and then they will go to production.

STOCK OFFERING- $325.00

1577329540094.png

ALL OEM SWITCHES WITH ASHTRAY AND CUBBY DELETE- SOLID BLANKS FOR PERSONAL DIY- $300.00

1577329674279.png

ALL OEM SWITCHES WITH ASHTRAY AND CUBBY DELETE - DUAL 12V/USB AND DUAL 2-1/16" GAUGES- $375.00
designed for SpeedHut gauges- others may be applicable- contact @FJ60Cam for SpeedHut deals.

1577329760921.png

That. Is. ***ing. Awesome.

I just set a reminder on my phone for 12/31/19 at 11:59 PM

I better not be drunk and order 10 !

Merry Christmas

'nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom