Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea on when you will be getting more in? I would have jump on this for sure.

Thanks Josh

Once Hundred in the Hills is over with and the 100 guys pick me clean I'll place another sea and air order back to back... I'll place these orders around Aug 10th.

J

Zerk's are back from powder. These will go on sale next weekend once I get back from Texas.

J

IMG_20190510_125715743.jpg
IMG_20190510_125719474.jpg

J

Zerk's are back from powder. These will go on sale next weekend once I get back from Texas.

Sorry if I missed it but how much are these I love the look!

Josh

I absolutely love that bumper. I have tried to keep mine as original as possible, but if I ever pop on a bumper an winch I can tell you this is the only one I have seen that I would ever put on mine. Love my vents that I bought from here too...one of the most satisfying 20 minute upgrade I have done to date.

Weren’t you working on an AC bezel cover as well? I think about 95% of ours are all cracked.
He had mentioned developing a 60 bezel. Not sure if he's even started on that yet, with all he's already working on. I'm hoping if/once he does one, it's successful enough for him to do complete dash panels/bezels for the 60 and then 62 series.

He had mentioned developing a 60 bezel. Not sure if he's even started on that yet, with all he's already working on. I'm hoping if/once he does one, it's successful enough for him to do complete dash panels/bezels for the 60 and then 62 series.

We’re all secretly holding our breath for the bezel

Weren’t you working on an AC bezel cover as well? I think about 95% of ours are all cracked.
We’re all secretly holding our breath for the bezel

We are on the back side of the AC bezel now. Still a bit away but still in process.

J

J
You sure dont make it easy. That is a nice bumper.
I absolutely love that bumper. I have tried to keep mine as original as possible, but if I ever pop on a bumper an winch I can tell you this is the only one I have seen that I would ever put on mine. Love my vents that I bought from here too...one of the most satisfying 20 minute upgrade I have done to date.

Thanks guys!

You have a solid clean 60s bezel for this?

Yes, I had it 3D scanned a couple months back.

J

AC BEZEL.jpg

AC BEZEL 2.jpg

What are these marker light guards you speak of?

"ZERK" Front with and without bar are available now.

I have 3 without bar and 1 with bar remaining.

Basically free shipping on these 4 bumpers. Your choice of red or black anodized fairlead.

PRICE WILL INCREASE ONCE THESE ARE GONE!

Powdered with bar---- 945.00 shipped
Powdered without bar ----- 900.00 shipped

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom