Trail Tailor Offerings (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aluminum bumper spindles are finished up. These are 6061 and 7075.

Hub is 3.25" x .250" and a 1.5" diameter spindle.

J

Yes. Mounting for the transmission is the same as the 4-speed.

...but you'll probably have to clearance for the front drive shaft. The T-case gets pushed back in relation to the
transmission mount so the front output flange being placed farther back will usually contact a flat crossmember
that is directly under the transmission mount in full droop. The same issue occurs when you put a 5 speed into a
80-84 fj60

Clearspan shop quote was received..... Now where to build it... My buddy and previous client at Varco Pruden treated me right on the pricing.

4900 sq ft with an additional 1400 sq ft of overhead mezzanine storage and a 40' x 25' Covered outdoor storage/parking.

J

Got my 100 series mounts today. Would love to have one for my 60.

Another product (actually 3) will be coming soon. Already started drawing parts tonight. I make a Creeper skid plate for the 80 and now 100 series and will be bringing this over to you guys. It will replace the trans crossmember and have an attached plate to cover the trans and TC.

Early 60
Late 60

I have all three lined up. I'll get the 60s done on the same day. @gbogh will bring his 87 up to the shop and Poppy will be the early donor. @Kmonty66 looks to be victim #3 for the 62 series.

Jason

100 series
View attachment 1887331

80 series
View attachment 1887333
This would be great to see. I hope to have a Vortec conversion in my future, but having this while I'm running a stock drivetrain would be great.

Also eagerly awaiting a steering column cover too (were 60 and 62 covers identical?). My plastic one is all broken up. Looked on Partsouq and couldn't find any OEM covers (or horn button, which I also need).

60/80/100 Tow Points ON SALE!

Trail Tailor,

Are you still making FJ60 door cards and cargo panels? This is my next biggish purchase for my truck.

Looks like this might be an upgrade when swapping an auto fj62 over to an h55 too instead of sourcing a used crossmember

hell yeah!!! i had to source a cross member and make L brackets to mount up to the frame when I swapped out the A440 out of my 62... this would have been very handy at the time.

@TRAIL TAILOR PM headed your way - interested in this for my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom