Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Patrol was just loaded on the transport truck and now I have 3 open orders to finish. 2 sets of UCAs and one set of RLCAs.

Otherwise I'm closed and this is what you'll see on out contact page along with a completely sold out inventory.

Trail Tailor is closed until February 1, 2019 (no orders will be accepted, online or custom)

Agreed, well deserved J and hope that you and Andrea have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing the new AC Bezel and definitely on the list for first order.

You'll be bored. Get back to work!

:beer:

Another product (actually 3) will be coming soon. Already started drawing parts tonight. I make a Creeper skid plate for the 80 and now 100 series and will be bringing this over to you guys. It will replace the trans crossmember and have an attached plate to cover the trans and TC.

Early 60
Late 60

I have all three lined up. I'll get the 60s done on the same day. @gbogh will bring his 87 up to the shop and Poppy will be the early donor. @Kmonty66 looks to be victim #3 for the 62 series.

Jason

100 series
IMG_20190123_112452133.jpg

80 series
IMAG0647.jpg

Last edited:
Another product (actually 3) will be coming soon. Already started drawing parts tonight. I make a Creeper skid plate for the 80 and now 100 series and will be bringing this over to you guys. It will replace the trans crossmember and have an attached plate to cover the trans and TC.

Early 60
Late 60

I have all three lined up. I'll get the 60s done on the same day. @gbogh will bring his 87 up to the shop and Poppy will be the early donor. @Kmonty66 looks to be victim #3 for the 62 series.

Jason

100 series
View attachment 1887331

80 series
View attachment 1887333
Not sure how much it matters but I do have the H55f not the A440 tranny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom