Trail Tailor Offerings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
I have been asked on countless occasions why I have product threads (racks and sliders mainly) on the other boards but not on the 60 forum. Well... not sure, I guess I "ASSUMED" most knew me and my offerings and my passion for the 60 series.

Sliders, racks and custom one-off bumpers not to mention several other 60 offerings.

Racks are NOT on the website as there are just too many options to consider. Please PM or email me if interested.

60 series items:

Racks
Sliders
Bumpers
TOUGH DOG SUSPENSION KITS AND COMPONENTS
CB Antenna mounts
Adjustable rack gutter mounts and plates
Front steering skid plates
Knuckle kits w/ KOYO trunnion and wheel bearings
54mm sockets
B-pillar panel replacements
Weather strip kits
Glass lockstrip kits
Tailgate storage lids
Quarter panel storage and blanks
Molded carpet and vinyl kits
Custom carpet floor mat sets
Tow points
Rust repair panels
Rear cross member replacements
C-Channel repair kit
Engine bay apron seals
Bumper spindles (brz bearing style and new 3" tapered T-T custom)
TOYO U-joints (Made in Japan)

PLUS MISC other items and custom fabrication services.

Thank you all,

Jason and Andrea

Easiest way to look at items is on the website:

Featured Products

Is that all Jason? :)

I for one am happy that you have a passion for the 60/62 series as I find myself needing some of the items listed above on most projects around here. Thanks for making quality products available!

Buy from this guy, we need to keep him interested :)

I for one am happy that you have a passion for the 60/62 series as I find myself needing some of the items listed above on most projects around here. Thanks for making quality products available!

Stan, the 60s products are good to go. BUT, the 100 and 200 guys are pulling all my spare time for R&D.

J

Do you want it here by next sunday?
Sure but thankfully not in a rush!

I'd like a ps tire carrier rear with dual jerry can holder in the near future, but not until we get a set of rear leads on that aren't inverted!

Interested in sliders and quarter protection. Where are you located?

Jason, I ant some of your engine aprons... on the website, I couldn't tell if it is sold as a full set (both driver & passenger side), or if I need to adjust the quantity to 2 if I want a full set. Can you clarify that for me please? Thanks.

Jason, I ant some of your engine aprons... on the website, I couldn't tell if it is sold as a full set (both driver & passenger side), or if I need to adjust the quantity to 2 if I want a full set. Can you clarify that for me please? Thanks.

Ordering 1 is a complete set for both side with clips.

J

That was my first instinctive reaction.....enuff said..

New TT full length tread plates arrived today for another slider option.

J

IMG_20170317_132639097.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom