Trail Tailor Has Acquired Cruisin Offroad Products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Some of you might have heard that I have made an arrangement to purchase the Cruisin Offroad 80 series bumpers and skid plates (US and diesel 5 speed) files and "rights".

Jason and I have liked each others armor for years and when he retired from fabrication and closed Cruisin Offroad it made sense for us to get together.

The skid plates will be on the Trail Tailor website by weeks end and the rear bumpers will have many options. Combining his base with my arm options.

Here is the first tacked up rear with tire carrier and removable triple jerry can/YETI 35 cooler carrier.

Please message me for bumper pricing and options if interested.

Jason
Trail Tailor

PXL_20230525_195329256.jpg
PXL_20230525_195349659.jpg
PXL_20230525_195337718.jpg
CRUISIN OFFROAD SKIDS.jpg
PXL_20230510_202156721.jpg

Last edited:
What the average cost on the rear bumper and skids? Bumper having tire carrier and Jerry can/cans holder?

Ok cool, thanks

I've used my Cruisin Offroad rear bumper and skid on obstacles in Moab and Death Valley. I've had my bumper skid since 2012 and they do their job! Fantastic kit

I've used my Cruisin Offroad rear bumper and skid on obstacles in Moab and Death Valley. I've had my bumper skid since 2012 and they do their job! Fantastic kit
YUP. Mine is well used.
Do the skids require any modification to the crossmember?
Nope, it bolts to where the factory piece of foil is attached on the crossmember.

SKID PLATES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE

Jason
TT

Will you be shipping bumpers to Canada? I have a Cruisin front bumper and sliders, would be interested in a rear bumper to complete the set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom