Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
@TonyP has commissioned me to build some custom bumpers and sliders for him and graciously allowed me to use the rig for a few other R&D items.

Parts have been rolling in over the past two weeks and will continue to do so over the next few weeks.

Going to happen:
Front and rear bumpers
Sliders with full tread plates
Roof rack Lo-Pro Expo w/sunroof cut out and added upper adjustable crossbars
Tailgate storage lid
Front tow points

If time and funds allow:
Skid plates
RLCA skids
Rear storage drawers
CB antenna mount
LED light brackets

Pictures and details to come.

Enjoy,

Jason

Last edited:
Custom T-T tapered bearing spindles and 4000# Destaco toggle clamps and pre-bent profile bumper shells/wings have arrived.

J

IMG_20170316_151032911.jpg
IMG_20170316_151252414.jpg
IMG_20170309_173257912.jpg
IMG_20170317_133329275.jpg
IMG_20170317_133304907.jpg

3-way LED tail lights for the rear bar. AUS brand- Roadvision 10-30V and VERY BRIGHT! Sealed and waterproof.

• ‚‚ Compact slimline LED signal lamps
  • ‚‚ Multi-volt 10-30V DC input & low current draw
  • ‚‚ Brighter than conventional incandescent systems
  • ‚‚ 100,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
  • ‚‚ Maintenance free
  • ‚‚ Sealed polycarbonate lens & housing
  • ‚‚ Water and dust proof
  • ‚‚ Pre-wired with 300mm of sheathed tinned copper cable
  • ‚‚ Simple surface mount design

J

IMG_20170317_165912806.jpg

I'm game if I can get a donor.

J

If I was on the same side of the country I'd already be there. Someone with an lx, help us out!

If I was on the same side of the country I'd already be there. Someone with an lx, help us out!

I'll tell you all now, the next opening I have for R&D and custom builds is the end of May/ first of June. I've had 9 inquiries for bumper builds since I started this thread today.

J

Can't wait to see the finished rear bumper!

I'll get started on the rear bumper next week. I popped a capacitor on my 350 machine so I dusted off the little 211 and got a few things tacked up this morning.

Frame for the 4 can basket OR 35 YETI + 1 can OR... Roadie 20 + 2 cans..... OR...................

J
IMG_20170319_113708170.jpg

Is that basket going to be on the right side?

I'll get started on the rear bumper next week. I popped a capacitor on my 350 machine so I dusted off the little 211 and got a few things tacked up this morning.

Frame for the 4 can basket OR 35 YETI + 1 can OR... Roadie 20 + 2 cans..... OR...................

J
View attachment 1423887

Is that basket going to be on the right side?

I figure Tony will go that direction. More details to come. I prefer the tire behind the driver. But, this bumper will be a dual swing with a dual tire set up or a tire and basket set up. His needs will dictate the set up from trip to trip.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom