Trail ride thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok with Zach, we have a small group. Let's meet around 10am at stony

Ok, heard Hawk Pride 6/06.
Be ready for more info to come!

Do the folks in HSV want to convoy out there? Leave about 7:30 am to get out there at 9?

Ok, for those that want to ride over together let’s plan on meeting at the Cracker Barrel on 565. We’ll leave from there at 8 for Hawk Pride.

Ok, for those that want to ride over together let’s plan on meeting at the Cracker Barrel on 565. We’ll leave from there at 8 for Hawk Pride.
Any news on trail conditions?

Just called them. They had been shut down for 6 weeks due to covid and during that time they did trail maintenance. She said the dozer operator cleaned up a lot of the trails but wasn’t sure by name which ones he got to.

Sounds to me like it might be in pretty good shape compared to last time.

Rainfall for the HPO area over the last week is <0.10". Fingers crossed that it holds!

Bummer:
Full size vehicles such as Jeeps, trucks, or rock crawlers are NOT allowed on the trail

Screenshot_20200615-164654_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a few of us are going to hit Iron Gap Rd on Saturday morning. More details on meeting spot and time to come. Based on our usual MO, we will likely leave Huntsville early enough to be on the trail by 10. 830 ish. Ride top to bottom then take it home. The more the merrier.

Any takers?

Plan to meet in Gurley at 9. Be there by 10. Air down and on trail by 10.30.

Last edited:
Any takers?

Plan to meet in Gurley at 9. Be there by 10. Air down and on trail by 10.30.
I'll bring popcorn

Solid day yesterday. Let's get those vid and photo links in here.

Solid day yesterday. Let's get those vid and photo links in here.
Here's my link. Iron Gap Run 7/11/20

You and Bush can add your photos/vids to the album and it will keep all media in one location.
Anyone with the link can access.

Looks like a great day!

Yes. Super fun. All my pics and vids are loaded.

That looked like a good time. Really cool trails too, I need to get up there next time with you guys.

Good pics and videos too.

Zach @Zjohnsonua nice job on trying the hard line up that rock step. Jason "don't forget you have to drive home" :hillbilly:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom