Trail Ride 8/23-25/2019 East TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope the group is ok with a casual pace...the fj60 doesn't move very fast
IMG_20190728_180050_084.jpg

I am going to start a group text for this ride probably next week so we can coordinate. Get me your cell if you are thinking about going.

Thanks,

I’ve had a handful of folks text me about this ride. I’ve directed them to post up here. I’m planning on attending, but there is another big event that might take me away. But... as of now, I’m rolling out with the convoy Friday morning.

Jody courson wanted me to let y’all know(he’s having issues with his account allowing him to post) that we plan to attend. He wanted me to ask if it was okay for his dog to ride along? He also wanted to know the preferred method of communication on the trail?

Jody courson wanted me to let y’all know(he’s having issues with his account allowing him to post) that we plan to attend. He wanted me to ask if it was okay for his dog to ride along? He also wanted to know the preferred method of communication on the trail?

I made it in, just have to figure out my darn jitterbug

Yes, as long as it isn't agressive. Think he has a lab?

we've begun to use GMRS radios. I'll have three extra handhelds to pass out.

She doesn't like bicycle riders but who does?

So... I’ll be taking this rack off then...

No seriously, not bringing the bikes and I like dogs.

5C2636A4-D201-47D2-B536-A3504BA622B3.jpeg

We have come up with the first leg to get us through Friday. Meet at McDonald's in Trussville at 11:00am 8/23. Proceed up through Chattanooga and Knoxville, destination Hurricane Creek. Camp there, get up Saturday, head West.
What’s everyone’s preference for this trip, run it East to West or West to East?
If we leave at 11am like booradley said, I say East to West to make that friday our long travel day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom