Trail-Gear wiper seals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm about to start the good ole front axle service for the first time in the next few weeks and I'm wondering if this would be a good purchase? I've searched various threads on pirate and here but I haven't found anything too recent. Most of what I've found is when they first came out, so I just have a couple of questions.
1. Do they do what they claim?
2. How is the longevity of them?

Already have the marlin crawler kit on the way so I'm looking to get it done soon. Any help would be appreciated!

This is confusing, you have the marlin kit on the way but your interested in the trail gear kit?

Marlin has good stuff and his inner axle seals (the important part) are considered the best available. Perhaps these inner seals are what you have on the way?

I've used SOR, marlin and terrain tamer and the differences are minimal but lately I am preferring the terrain tamer over the others. and they come with the metal half moon rings.

contact @beno for terrain tamer parts.

I see how that is confusing, ha sorry about that. I have the kit from marlin crawler on the way but I started reading about the seals from trail gear so I was wondering if they would be worth using over the seals that are going to come with the marlin kit. I wasn't talking about a complete kit from trail gear, just the seals. Maybe they'd keep stuff out or last longer than the marlins. Just trying to get all the info I can before I start this. I'll post a link. I'll be sure to check out terrain tamer, thanks.

https://www.trail-gear.com/TG/Trail...ls/i_0_0_3545/_140327-1-KIT.aspx#.VvGn91KOBSU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom