Trail-Gear prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone noticed trail-gear's prices have gone up over 20% on their website. It hasn't changed with all the vendors yet but is it a glitch or a sign of things to come.

Their dual crossmember is now $100 more than budbuilt. The dual case adapter is the same price as Marlin's.

Has anyone noticed trail-gear's prices have gone up over 20% on their website. It hasn't changed with all the vendors yet but is it a glitch or a sign of things to come.

Their dual crossmember is now $100 more than budbuilt. The dual case adapter is the same price as Marlin's.
Yes. I've seen that at most vendors.

Tied to the increase in steel prices?

Have you seen the price of lumber lately? Prices have doubled in less than 6 months.

Have you seen the price of lumber lately? Prices have doubled in less than 6 months.
Ya, plywood is insane.

Everything is going up.
Have you seen the prices on Toyota trucks from the 80's and 90's?:rofl:

Everything is going up.
Have you seen the prices on Toyota trucks from the 80's and 90's?:rofl:
Ya, our 4Runners are worth a fortune.

I think they are leading the rest of the manufacturers in supply since they tend to actually keep a decent stock. So maybe their competitors will follow. I was just surprised to see apex pricing when some of the direct competition hasn't changed.

Many 4runner and Pickup specific parts are only made by trail-gear. So now is probably the time to buy from a reseller that still has the old pricing.

I think they are leading the rest of the manufacturers in supply since they tend to actually keep a decent stock. So maybe their competitors will follow. I was just surprised to see apex pricing when some of the direct competition hasn't changed.

Many 4runner and Pickup specific parts are only made by trail-gear. So now is probably the time to buy from a reseller that still has the old pricing.
I would have to disagree, the only thing i can think of that TG has you can't get anywhere else is 6 shooter knuckles and their axle housings. I avoid TG whenever i can, there are much better products out there at better prices.

Yes, you are correct, I was thinking of the 6 shooters and RHD high steer which I don't think is available elsewhere. Probably not that much else outside of that.

The DOM Sliders and Tube bumpers were a great price but not so much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom