Trail day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m always for wheeling a 200!

A6F3AE01-CAD5-4E9B-A958-79281B475D25.jpeg

I haven’t been out there is it realistic for the 100 with just the center and 33s?

Might want to reschedule. It is closed July 19th- Aug 12th.

9B8BB85A-59B9-41A6-9C66-ABD79B3B66E1.png

Wish I could... Sundays are not good for me

I might be down for 7/25, need to confirm at home.

@jhollander my 100 is on 33s with CDL only and haven't had any issues on previous trips, just can't take the badboy line behind the locked 80s on 35+ haha
sliders are about a must though, can do it without but you are taking on some risk.

I am in. Looking forward to it.

I might be down for 7/25, need to confirm at home.

@jhollander my 100 is on 33s with CDL only and haven't had any issues on previous trips, just can't take the badboy line behind the locked 80s on 35+ haha
sliders are about a must though, can do it without but you are taking on some risk.
Hidden falls I've done a few times and haven't had issues. The other place with their "Texas Rock crawling" and "stock jeeps can do a few trails" had me like :hmm:

@aljollano what time you thinking? I got the thumbs up from wife, so now it's just a matter of what time do we have to get up and out.

Sounds like fun. I actually have sliders on order for my 100 series.. been that way since April. Wonder if they'll arrive in time?

Hidden falls I've done a few times and haven't had issues. The other place with their "Texas Rock crawling" and "stock jeeps can do a few trails" had me like :hmm:

@aljollano what time you thinking? I got the thumbs up from wife, so now it's just a matter of what time do we have to get up and out.
The idea is to be there at 9:00am

Sounds like fun. I actually have sliders on order for my 100 series.. been that way since April. Wonder if they'll arrive in time?
For Wolvecaves I recommend sliders, you will be fine at Hidden Falls.

A.J

If anyone is taking 1431 from 183, we can meet at my house and convoy to the park.

A.J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom