Trail Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would think that if the KCs were mounted low on the windshield you'd just have the cover go behind them and sit as low as it could.

It would be helpful to have some pictures of the clips that attach to the bumper. Attached to something would be best.

I would need to see a picture of any mounted lights before I can give a definitive answer. I'm a visual person and I don't think I'm quite understanding.

I will take pictures today of the rear nylon webbing and clips that go around the bumper, but I do not have a vehicle to model them. They're adjustable and just circle the rear bumper in four locations. Pretty easy to use.

Probably should sign up as a vendor, looks like a good product.

To give you an idea of what Fast Eddy and I are talking about, here is my windshield with the KC's mounted as low as the mounts will sit (they touch the top of the windshield hinge):

DSC_0459_zpsefd1970b.jpg

As for the rear and what I was speaking of earlier, mine is a custom swing out that mounts to the stock bumperette location. In total, it is roughly 6-8 inches further back than the stock spare swing out.

DSC_0461_zpsc19e78ba.jpg

To give you an idea of what Fast Eddy and I are talking about, here is my windshield with the KC's mounted as low as the mounts will sit (they touch the top of the windshield hinge):

As for the rear and what I was speaking of earlier, mine is a custom swing out that mounts to the stock bumperette location. In total, it is roughly 6-8 inches further back than the stock spare swing out.

Mine are similar light mounts, just at the top of the windshield

I have no pic , but have a factory roll bar , and bought this cover 4 weeks ago, & would buy it again, it fits great & a good buy, John in N.C.

I have no pic , but have a factory roll bar , and bought this cover 4 weeks ago, & would buy it again, it fits great & a good buy, John in N.C.

Good to hear. I'm about to order one, but wasn't sure if it would be saggy in the back without a full cage to support it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom