1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trail and truck lights from Ruffstuff!!!

Discussion in 'Accessories - Electronics - Recovery' started by Dan Fredrickson, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Dan Fredrickson

Dan Fredrickson Supporting Vendor

If you haven't had a look at our assortment of lighting options in a while, you've been missing out!

We carry a big variety of lighting options these days, including LED light bars, LED aluminium brake/race light arrays, as well as smaller light pods and down to single LEDs no larger than a US quarter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of these and much much more can be found at the link below!

LIGHTING - RuffStuff Specialties

2. jynx

jynx Turd Herder SILVER Star

@Dan Fredrickson Do you all have a light mounting tab wide enough for the ARB Intensity (and various knock-offs) style mounting brackets? They look like they would need a 4"+ wide tab. I looked on the site, but couldn't find any dimensions.

Thanks

Also, I tried to find a relevant place to ask this question. If it needs moving, please feel free to do so.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. Dan Fredrickson

Jynx-

Holy cow, I don't know how I have missed this since January, my bad completely!

I do have what you are looking for however I believe... Click on the pic for more details
    [​IMG]

4. Dan Fredrickson

What you need to light up the night is right here!