Traded my Rig for something new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
I couldn't help myself, as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine. Should be fun at Beasley. :flipoff2:
3wheel5.jpg
3wheel2.jpg
3wheel4.jpg

You're officially very ...ay :flipoff2:

Not half bad huh, can't wait to see what she'll do. I will need a front locker though. the leather seats put it over the top I think.

That will be the avocado if it gets hit by another tree.

Wheres the spare???

I think the deer skull on the dash adds a touch of class. No filtered air here.

How'd I miss that? The deer must have jumped right out of its skin when this contraption came rolling down the road. This guy probably shouldn't even be allowed to own a gun

The owners last name dosen't happen to be MAX--- First name MAD, by any chance??????

The owners last name dosen't happen to be MAX--- First name MAD, by any chance??????

Hahahaha I was going to make some reference to mad max myself thats exactly what this looks like!!:D

Mike

You mean looks like something Hendog Drove(Past Tense!!!:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:) When are you going to let be borrow the FJ so I can visit the Helicopter Pad in Style??? One and Only The Hendog:doh:

Looks like something HENDOG would drive!:hillbilly:

You mean looks like something Hendog Drove(Past Tense!!!:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:) When are you going to let be borrow the FJ so I can visit the Helicopter Pad in Style??? One and Only The Hendog:doh:

Haha, he still thinks we went to helicopter pad at 3AM. :flipoff2:

No I figured it out in Alabama that you didnt go.... gawd (Napolean Dynomite)

Hes smarter than he looks!!! And he's a Faw@#%& Genius in Alabama!!!

Decided to dump the Mad Max mobile, just too many chicks want to go for a ride. Instead, traded it on for this.
monster-motorbike-1.jpg

Last edited:
Haha. Nice! Now THAT'S the one to take to Beasley. Just air down them tires a bit to get some sidewall flex... wait - where IS the sidewall!? I don't there is any. I hope he doesn't drive "cross-wind" much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom